Monday, September 13, 2010

Some Finished Projects

Sweater coat with a rose
A finished coat for my little girl.  I am going to move the flower up a little; it just looks droopy.  There is also a matching bonnet for her.

Baby bonnet and the baby!
Bonnet tassels

I have a few pants I need to finish up and photograph.  Lime green pants for my little guy, they'll probably have a felt monster teeth attached somewhere (probably the butt hehe) and then some knitted baby legs I made her when she was an infant which I adjusted and made into pants.  They are always crawling around and in the winter it gets cold, even with the rug over the hard wood floors. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the jacket and hat set!

Lovemook said...

Thanks, Heather, it's so soft and thick - will keep her warm! I want a set for myself :D